Demo - How to do Strategic Long Range Planning in Anaplan
Long range or strategic planning is a key component of every successful organization. In this short demo, Steven Gnatovich, a Director at Accelytics, walks through the various dashboards and connections when setting up a long range planning process.
This demo showcases setting up strategic initiatives, assumptions and setting goals, and seeing how the data cascades through the income statement and cash flow.
This demo covers:
- Long Range Planning Process
- Strategic Initiative Planning by Country / Company Level
- Ability to Activate and Add New Strategic Initiatives
- New Initiative Entry and Documenting
- Product Revenue Planning by Product with Assumptions
- OPEX Dashboard & Individual Business Units- Income Statement
You May Also Like:
Scenario Planning for Workforce and Headcount
Anaplan as a Tool for Digital Finance Transformation
Role of the CFO in Digital Transformation